Safe & anonymous
Fertility Community
Ask what you can't ask anyone else. Real answers from people on the same path — and verified doctors.
15 questions · 15 answers
A safe space. Ask or reply anonymously — a quick email sign-in keeps spam and abuse out, and your email is never shown. No phone numbers or links, no judgement. Posts are screened and reportable. General information, not medical advice. Guidelines
🕊️ Loss & pregnancy — Miscarriage, the two-week wait, early pregnancy
- Loss & pregnancy
How do I get through the two-week wait, and when should I test?
I had my embryo transfer yesterday and I'm already going crazy. Is it okay to test early at home?
Swati2h ago10 - Loss & pregnancy
We had a miscarriage. How long should we wait before trying again?
It happened at 8 weeks. We're heartbroken and unsure whether we should try again soon or wait.
Isha2h ago10
