Safe & anonymous
Fertility Community
Ask what you can't ask anyone else. Real answers from people on the same path — and verified doctors.
15 questions · 15 answers
A safe space. Ask or reply anonymously — a quick email sign-in keeps spam and abuse out, and your email is never shown. No phone numbers or links, no judgement. Posts are screened and reportable. General information, not medical advice. Guidelines
💞 Trying to conceive — Timing, age, natural conception
- Trying to conceive
How many days of my cycle are actually fertile, and how should we time intercourse?
I've read so many conflicting things. Is it only the day of ovulation? Every day? What actually works?
Meera2h ago10 - Trying to conceive
Is it true fertility falls sharply after 35? I'm 36 and worried.
I delayed starting a family for my career. Have I left it too late?
Lakshmi2h ago10
